I will say this: based on the memorandum put forth by this group of traitors. They state that what took place in DC was a violation of our Constitution, however, THEY have allowed the most egregious violation in the history of our Country to take place and done NOTHING.
By allowing election interference which involved treason at the highest levels of our government, working along side foreign countries, to change the outcome of an election – OUR election – and put forth a government that is not FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE – THEY have violated their oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States from enemies both foreign and domestic.
Now – IF THAT isn’t a violation of our Constitution I don’t know what is. It certainly isn’t a bunch of Patriots standing up for ourselves in DC against a tyrannical government as that is EXACTLY what our forefathers told us we should do.
Know this, “IF” POTUS allows this and does not take action – WE THE PEOPLE must stand up immediately and take this Country back.
For God and Country.
MilSpec Ops Monkey
First Lady Melania Trump: Our Path Forward
Like all of you, I have reflected on the past year and how the invisible enemy, Covid-19, swept across our beautiful country. All Nations have experienced the loss of loved ones, economic pain, and the negative impacts of isolation.
As your First Lady, it has been inspiring to witness firsthand what the people of our great Nation will do for one another, especially when we are at our most vulnerable.
With nearly every experience I have had, I found myself carrying many individual’s stories home with me in my heart.
Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.
I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.
Our Nation must heal in a civil manner. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely condemn the violence that has occurred on our Nation’s Capitol. Violence is never acceptable.
As an American, I am proud of our freedom to express our viewpoints without persecution. It is one of the paramount ideals which America is fundamentally built on. Many have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect that right. With that in mind, I would like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives.
I implore people to stop the violence, never make assumptions based on the color of a person’s skin or use differing political ideologies as a basis for aggression and viciousness. We must listen to one another, focus on what unites us, and rise above what divides us.
It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence. Our path forward is to come together, find our commonalities, and be the kind and strong people that I know we are.
Our country’s strength and character have revealed themselves in the communities that have been impacted by natural disasters and throughout this terrible pandemic that has affected all of us. The common thread in all of these challenging situations is American’s unwavering resolve to help one another. Your compassion has shown the true spirit of our country.
As I said over the summer, it is these defining moments that we will look back and tell our grandchildren that through empathy, strength, and determination, we were able to restore the promise of our future. Each of you are the backbone of this country. You are the people who continue to make the United States of America what it is, and who have the incredible responsibility of preparing our future generations to leave everything better than they found it.
It has been the honor of my lifetime to serve as your First Lady. I want to thank the millions of Americans who supported my husband and me over the past 4 years and shown the incredible impact of the American spirit. I am grateful to you all for letting me serve you on platforms which are dear to me.
Most importantly, I ask for healing, grace, understanding, and peace for our great Nation.
Every day let us remember that we are one Nation under God. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.
- The White House Logo FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 13, 2021Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team and Public Health OfficialsTomorrow at 11:00 AM ET, the White House COVID-19 Response Team and federal public health officials will hold a press briefing to provide updates on the COVID-19 response effort.Participants will include: Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director […]
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 13, 2021 DAILY GUIDANCE FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14At 10:00 AM EDT, the Vice President will convene a virtual roundtable of experts on the Northern Triangle who will offer their assessment and perspectives on the region. There will be a pool spray at the top of this meeting […]
- Email: ICYMI: Intel CEO Authors Op-Ed Arguing That American Jobs Plan Will Strengthen U.S. Semiconductor Ma…The White House LogoFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 13, 2021ICYMI: Intel CEO Authors Op-Ed Arguing that American Jobs Plan Will Strengthen U.S. Semiconductor ManufacturingPat Gelsinger, CEO of Intel, authored an op-ed for the Hill, highlighting how President Biden's American Jobs Plan will help bolster the national semiconductor supply and foster innovation and research that will grow […]
- Email: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Niaid Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Covid-19 Response…The White House Logo FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 13, 2021Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, NIAID Director and Chief Medical Advisor to the President Dr. Anthony Fauci, and COVID-19 Response Coordinator Jeff Zients, April 13, 2021James'S. Brady Press Briefing Room 12:47 P.M. EDTMS. PSAKI: Good afternoon, everyone. Well, today I'm joined by, of course, […]
- Email: ICYMI: Columbus Dispatch Op-Ed: American Jobs Plan Is Good for Ohio's People, Jobs, and EnvironmentThe White House Logo FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 13, 2021ICYMI: Columbus Dispatch Op-Ed: American Jobs Plan Is Good for Ohio's People, Jobs, and EnvironmentToday, the Columbus Dispatch published an op-ed by Ohio Environmental Council Heather Taylor-Miesle that highlights how the American Jobs Plan would not only create good-paying jobs in the Buckeye State, but help […]
- Today, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris hosted the executive leadership of the Congressional Black Caucus in the Oval OfficeThe White House Logo FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 13, 2021Readout of Oval Office Meeting with Congressional Black Caucus Executive Leadership Today, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris hosted the executive leadership of […]