- Dear Patriots, Over the weekend, at The Renewal 2022 in Florida, Sidney Powell gave a heartfelt speech on the situation we find ourselves in America. Sidney lays out exactly how we proceed both spiritually and politically. She also gives an outline on all the work currently being done by Defending The Republic. Sidney has chosen […]
- Dear Patriots, Watching any type of news on January 6 was gut wrenching for those of us who know the truth and are working so hard for many of the political prisoners. To this day, over 80 of our fellow American citizens are being held in a Washington DC prison without due process. It is […]
- Dear Patriots, If you live or are visiting in Florida now, we would love to see you at The Renewal this Saturday. January 8, 2022 will mark the historic faith-based heritage event called THE RENEWAL: Restoring America’s Founding Covenant, with leaders gathered from across the country at the Strawberry Festival Amphitheater in Plant City, Florida. This is not […]
- Dear Patriots, This year will be pivotal for each of us and for our country. Defending The Republic is optimistic that our year of building and organizing places us in a position to bring real solutions to the many issues that face us. We have produced this brief video taking a look back on the […]
- Dear Patriots, As much as we may wish the world would stop for a second during this time of year, it doesn’t seem to cooperate. While you were celebrating Christmas, events did happen that you may have heard some snippets of information about. Here are a few items we thought were important for you to […]
- Defending The Republic When you do not know what to give your friends and family, Give the gift that keeps on giving… a chance to see Sidney Powell live. Buy your tickets now Click Here therenewal2022.org/reserve Just in time for Christmas Get your tickets TODAY!!! Click Here therenewal2022.org/reserve If you’re interested in a sponsorship role please Click […]
- Here Is Your Chance To See Sidney Powell Click Here To See Sidney Powell Live
- Dear Patriots, We love that this week much of the world moves toward the ultimate celebration of the birth of Christ. Despite all the upset, turmoil and uncertainty, Christmas comes; and with it comes wonderful family traditions. Traditions are passed down from one generation to the next, making for solid, strong families. Everyone at Defending the […]
I will say this: based on the memorandum put forth by this group of traitors. They state that what took place in DC was a violation of our Constitution, however, THEY have allowed the most egregious violation in the history of our Country to take place and done NOTHING.
By allowing election interference which involved treason at the highest levels of our government, working along side foreign countries, to change the outcome of an election – OUR election – and put forth a government that is not FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE – THEY have violated their oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States from enemies both foreign and domestic.
Now – IF THAT isn’t a violation of our Constitution I don’t know what is. It certainly isn’t a bunch of Patriots standing up for ourselves in DC against a tyrannical government as that is EXACTLY what our forefathers told us we should do.
Know this, “IF” POTUS allows this and does not take action – WE THE PEOPLE must stand up immediately and take this Country back.
For God and Country.
MilSpec Ops Monkey
First Lady Melania Trump: Our Path Forward
Like all of you, I have reflected on the past year and how the invisible enemy, Covid-19, swept across our beautiful country. All Nations have experienced the loss of loved ones, economic pain, and the negative impacts of isolation.
As your First Lady, it has been inspiring to witness firsthand what the people of our great Nation will do for one another, especially when we are at our most vulnerable.
With nearly every experience I have had, I found myself carrying many individual’s stories home with me in my heart.
Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.
I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.
Our Nation must heal in a civil manner. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely condemn the violence that has occurred on our Nation’s Capitol. Violence is never acceptable.
As an American, I am proud of our freedom to express our viewpoints without persecution. It is one of the paramount ideals which America is fundamentally built on. Many have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect that right. With that in mind, I would like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives.
I implore people to stop the violence, never make assumptions based on the color of a person’s skin or use differing political ideologies as a basis for aggression and viciousness. We must listen to one another, focus on what unites us, and rise above what divides us.
It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence. Our path forward is to come together, find our commonalities, and be the kind and strong people that I know we are.
Our country’s strength and character have revealed themselves in the communities that have been impacted by natural disasters and throughout this terrible pandemic that has affected all of us. The common thread in all of these challenging situations is American’s unwavering resolve to help one another. Your compassion has shown the true spirit of our country.
As I said over the summer, it is these defining moments that we will look back and tell our grandchildren that through empathy, strength, and determination, we were able to restore the promise of our future. Each of you are the backbone of this country. You are the people who continue to make the United States of America what it is, and who have the incredible responsibility of preparing our future generations to leave everything better than they found it.
It has been the honor of my lifetime to serve as your First Lady. I want to thank the millions of Americans who supported my husband and me over the past 4 years and shown the incredible impact of the American spirit. I am grateful to you all for letting me serve you on platforms which are dear to me.
Most importantly, I ask for healing, grace, understanding, and peace for our great Nation.
Every day let us remember that we are one Nation under God. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.
- WH.gov: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki and Infrastructure Implementation Coordinator Mitch Landrieu, January 18, 2022James S. Brady Press Briefing Room 12:05 P.M. EST MS. PSAKI: Hello, everyone. Q Hello. MS. PSAKI: Take your time. We’re good. Okay, good afternoon. (Removes facemask.) Oh, masks are a little difficult with earrings, I’m learning right now. Okay. Well, okay. (Laughs.) Happy day 364 of this administration. I’m excited to welcome the President’s…
- Email: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki and Infrastructure Implementation Coordinator Mitch Land…The White House LogoFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEJanuary 18, 2022Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki and Infrastructure Implementation Coordinator Mitch Landrieu, January 18, 2022James S. Brady Press Briefing Room12:05 P.M. ESTMS. PSAKI: Hello, everyone.Q Hello.MS. PSAKI: Take your time. We're good. Okay, good afternoon. Oh, masks are a little difficult with earrings, I'm learning right now. […]
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEJanuary 18, 2022DAILY GUIDANCE FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT FORWEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2022At 1:50 PM EST, the Vice President will ceremonially swear in Mark Brzezinski to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of Poland. There will be pooled press coverage of this event in the Vice […]
- The White House LogoFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEJanuary 18, 2022President Biden Announces Host City for Ninth Summit of the AmericasThe vital national interests of the United States are inextricably bound to the fortunes of our closest neighbors in the Americas. To that end, the ability of our democracies to close the gap between what we promise and […]
- The vital national interests of the United States are inextricably bound to the fortunes of our closest neighbors in the Americas. To that end, the ability of our democracies to close the gap between what we promise and what we deliver depends in no small part on what we do, together, to make it better.…
- Facebook Bridge | Main Site was unable to receive or process the remote website's content! Error message: `Call to a member function children() on null` Query string: `action=display&bridge=Facebook&context=User&u=mikepence&media_type=all&limit=-1&format=Json` Version: `dev.2021-04-25` Press Return to check your input parameters Press F5 to retry Check if this issue was already reported on GitHub (give it a thumbs-up) Open […]
- Facebook Bridge | Main Site was unable to receive or process the remote website's content! Error message: `Call to a member function children() on null` Query string: `action=display&bridge=Facebook&context=User&u=donaldtrump&media_type=all&limit=-1&format=Json` Version: `dev.2021-04-25` Press Return to check your input parameters Press F5 to retry Check if this issue was already reported on GitHub (give it a thumbs-up) Open […]